Bakersfield’s newest Surgery Center located in Downtown Bakersfield.
About Central Valley Surgical Center
Central Valley Surgical Center (CVSC) is conveniently located in downtown Bakersfield. CVSC offers cutting-edge procedures and innovative techniques for patients dealing with a broad range of conditions. Our medical staff is attentive, highly trained, and extremely helpful, ensuring the patient experiences a caring, professional environment from the moment they walk through our doors.
CVSC prides itself on being efficient and much less stressful than other medical facilities offering similar services. CVSC offers a wide array of surgeries that allows patients to return home the same day. CVSC’s safe atmosphere and caring staff help minimize the anxiety and stress that can come with having surgery.
Our Surgical Services.
Our general surgeons are highly skilled in procedures including the latest laparoscopic technology.
The orthopedic surgeons at CVSC focus on disorders of bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves.
We offer comprehensive podiatry care to patients who are in need of foot, ankle, or lower extremity surgery.
Our surgeons offer restoration, reconstruction, or enhancements at CVSC.
Most Insurances Accepted!
AAAHC Accredited Center
Central Valley Surgical Center is proud to be accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. We are dedicated to offering exceptional care and thrive on continuously improving our care and services. Click the button below to learn more about the AAAHC.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prepare for my upcoming procedure?
- Make a plan to have an adult drive you home following your surgery.
- Do not take any medication after midnight (unless given special instructions).
- Do not eat or drink anything after midnight.
- Tell your surgeon/anesthesiologist about any blood-thinning medications.
What should i bring with me on the day of my surgery?
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Make sure your outfit accommodates any bandages.
- Do not bring any jewelry or other valuables to the center.
- Bring your government-issued picture I.D. and insurance card(s).
- Have your advance payment for any co-pays or deductibles prepared.
- Bring your contact lens case or glasses case (if necessary).
- Bring a list of prescription and non-prescription medications.
When should i arrive for my appointment?
You should plan on arriving for your appointment 15 minutes early.
Will i have follow up appointments after my surgery?
Your follow up appointment will be determined by your physician at the time of discharge from our facility.
What insurances do you accept?
We accept all major insurances, Medicare, and some Workers Compensations’ Networks.