Gurmant P. Singh, M.D. | General Surgeon
Anthony S. Nguyen, DPM | Ankle & Foot Surgeon
Mohammad T. Hashemi, M.D. | Orthopedic Surgery
James Grimes M.D. | Orthopedic Surgeon
Most Insurances Accepted!
AAAHC Accredited Center
Central Valley Surgical Center is proud to be accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. We are dedicated to offering exceptional care and thrive on continuously improving our care and services. Click the button below to learn more about the AAAHC.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prepare for my upcoming procedure?
- Make a plan to have an adult drive you home following your surgery.
- Do not take any medication after midnight (unless given special instructions).
- Do not eat or drink anything after midnight.
- Tell your surgeon/anesthesiologist about any blood-thinning medications.
What should i bring with me on the day of my surgery?
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Make sure your outfit accommodates any bandages.
- Do not bring any jewelry or other valuables to the center.
- Bring your government-issued picture I.D. and insurance card(s).
- Have your advance payment for any co-pays or deductibles prepared.
- Bring your contact lens case or glasses case (if necessary).
- Bring a list of prescription and non-prescription medications.
When should i arrive for my appointment?
You should plan on arriving for your appointment 15 minutes early.
Will i have follow up appointments after my surgery?
Your follow up appointment will be determined by your physician at the time of discharge from our facility.
What insurances do you accept?
We accept all major insurances, Medicare, and some Workers Compensations’ Networks.